Zirnhelt Timber Frames Ltd. is a growing custom timber home company focused on sustainable building. We strive to foster a unique work environment where team collaboration is strongly promoted.
At Zirnhelt Timber Frames sustainable building is considered a profession. We are always interested in meeting people who have decided to make a career in sustainable building and are open to exploring relationships with suppliers of sustainable building products (e.g. solar, insulation, paints & stains).
We currently have two postings. Our main site and office are in 150 Mile House near Williams Lake BC.
CURRENT POSTINGS (2)
Timber Frame Designer/Project Manager
Working directly with clients and our team to design and construct timber homes and structures including (but not limited to):
- 3D conceptual renderings
- Architectural working drawings
- Close collaboration with team members in shop and building sites
- Design diploma or architecture degree
- Experience and interest in timber frame design, sustainable design principles and green building products
- Demonstrated project management ability
- Able to work in close collaboration with all team members
- Proficient in CAD Works, REVIT or equivalent design software
- LEED, Passivhaus or similar certification
- Construction management experience
- Energy modelling
- Design for pre-fabrication
Please send cover letter and resume to Sam Zirnhelt at email@example.com
- Experience with prefabrication an asset
- Experience in timber frame construction an asset
- minimum 5 years experience in carpentry
- Most work in the Williams Lake region and 100 Mile House
Please send cover letter and resume to Damon Zirnhelt at firstname.lastname@example.org